Develop and support the design and delivery of programs.
Outdoor education influences young people’s preparedness for their future by building and harnessing vital skills to ensure they are real world ready. Students need to be engaged in designed learning to prepare them with skills such as collaboration, communication, critical thinking and creativity.
As a Program Administrator you will develop and support the design and delivery of programs that aid The Outdoor Education Group to realise the potential to make outdoor learning accessible to more young people.
The Outdoor Education Group is one of the largest providers of outdoor learning in Australia with a reputation for quality and innovation.
You will support the Program Coordinators and Outdoor Learning team in an administration capacity and work collaboratively with your colleagues across directorates to manage and support day to day activities.
This is a fulltime role based in Moss Vale, NSW.
Salary range: $46K- $51K, dependent on experience.
Applications are to include:
• Cover letter addressing job criteria (see below)
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 12th March.
As a member of The Outdoor Education Group’s Outdoor Learning team and a direct report to a Program Manager, you will:
• Take responsibility in the scope of your role for the performance, reputation and growth of The Outdoor Education Group.
• Work collaboratively with your colleagues across directorates to manage and support day to day activities.
• Communicate the benefits of outdoor education for the development of young Australians.
• Role model The Outdoor Education Group values of respect and taking responsibility for self, others and the natural world.
• Support the implementation of key strategies and actions that support the achievement of The Outdoor Education Group’s strategic vision and objectives.
• Participate in and support the overall work of The Outdoor Education Group.
As a Program Administrator your responsibilities will include:
• You have a passion for outdoor education and the benefit it brings to the building of social capital in young Australians.
• Excellent time management with ability to prioritise workflow.
• Flexible, adaptable and creative, able to problem solve and think constructively with a solution focussed mindset
• You are an experienced and motivated team player.
• You have the ability to work collaboratively within cross department functionalities.
• You are skilful in and have experience of using excel and other Microsoft packages and are highly organised and able to operate calmly in a dynamic and customer focussed environment.
• You have an appreciation for the nuances of the not for profit sector and the relative position of The Outdoor Education Group.
• You have excellent oral and written communication skills to work with diverse stakeholders and various audiences.
• You are experienced and effective at communicating across teams and departments in a manner that supports effective feedback and reporting.
The Outdoor Education Group is a for-purpose organisation, seeking to make learning outdoors accessible to all young Australians. We design and deliver dynamic and inspiring outdoor education programs to help students thrive in the real world.
Founded in 1984, our not for profit position enables us to provide outdoor education to schools and community groups across the country, while investing to improve the opportunities offered to more young Australians.
The Outdoor Education Group works with schools across the country to bring education outdoors and supports students to become real world ready.
Our team support and deliver outdoor education for more than 48,000 students each year in locations across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australian, Western Australia, Northern Territory and Tasmania.